This list keeps growing! Check out ongoing things to do this summer in D.C.:
- Check out the many outdoor film series around town.
- Kennedy Center has free concerts every day at 6pm. Schedule.
- Politics & Prose has book talks nearly every day for free with internationally renowned authors.
- The Fringe Festival is going on all week. Check out the following guides to help you choose your shows: Huffington Post's Fringe Picks, Washington Post Photo Gallery and Sneak Peak; BYT's Survival Guide.
- Fort Reno has outdoor concerts all summer long, take a look at the schedule.
- Bored at work? Watch/listen to this week's webcast LIVE at 4pm to get the skinny on what's going on this week in D.C.!
- Take a walking tour with D.C. Walkabout!
- U.S. military bands play free concerts all around town nearly every day of the week throughout the summer. Check out the schedule here.
FRIDAY - July 20
Jazz in the Garden at the Sculpture Garden, 5pm.
SATURDAY - July 21
Play mini golf in a museum! The National Building Museum even lets you book private groups.
Live action game of Trivial Pursuit/Scavenger Hunt, from 11:30-5:30pm.
Super fun game show, This is a Game Show, hosted by Brandon Wetherbee at Artisphere.
Summer Picnic Spectacular at Union Market.
Fatback DJs do their thing.
What are you up to this week? Tweet at us at @365ThingsDC! We're always looking for cheap, creative and awesome events to suggest that you can't necessarily find in the Washington Post.
MA compiles fun stuff to do around town from the 365DC headquarters in Blagden Alley and is always on the lookout for hot tips. Tweet at her @mafalicious.